Starting a business in Liechtenstein can be a very good idea for foreign investors seeking a stable market. They can set up companies in various industries, among which the FMCG sector, which is quite developed, but also in the financial industry for which the country is mostly known.
For those who want to explore other sectors, our company formation agents in Liechtenstein recommend starting a business for offering motor vehicle repair and maintenance services.
Below, we explain how and why foreign entrepreneurs should set up companies in the motor vehicle repair and maintenance sector in Liechtenstein.
Easy company formation process of a car repair shop in Liechtenstein
Opening a company for providing motor vehicle repair and maintenance services is quite simple in Liechtenstein. It implies:
- – choosing the suitable business form for the Liechtenstein company;
- – registering the company with the Public Register of Companies in Liechtenstein;
- – finding a suitable location for offering car repair and maintenance services;
- – promoting the company’s services through various advertisement channels.
Our company registration consultants in Liechtenstein recommend foreign investors to hire specialized mechanics if they do not have the necessary qualifications for providing auto vehicles repair and maintenance services.
Services offered by motor vehicle repair shops in Liechtenstein
Companies providing motor vehicle maintenance and repair services in Liechtenstein can cater to the needs of various types of clients. Among these are:
- – companies with car fleets, such as auto vehicles rental businesses in Liechtenstein;
- – private car owners – most of the Liechtenstein citizens use their own cars for the commute to work;
- – companies offering public transport services and taxi companies in Liechtenstein;
- – companies in the transportation of goods services with large truck fleets.
This type of companies can offer various types of services, apart from repair and maintenance, they can also offer bodywork, such as car tuning services.
For more information on the requirements for starting a business for the repair and maintenance of cars and assistance in registering the company, please contact our Liechtenstein company formation advisors.